Obliterating Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic SC-FA Build

4 posters

Go down

Basic SC-FA Build Empty Re: Basic SC-FA Build

Post  marcin997 30th June 2009, 3:24 pm

I start by by building One Factory 2 mass ex 2 power 2 mass 2 power... build air factory... 2 mass 2 power 2 mass 2 power... ground factory.... mass 2 power 2 mass 2 power... another air factory... and then what I do is take my commander and tell him to keep build power generators... tech one of the air factory up to 2 and tell the other one to keep build air fighter... tell the air factory tech 2 to build transporters aobut 3 ( or more if you want) tell the two ground factorys to build tech 1 bots about 50 and load them up on the transports and tell the air fighter support the transports - all that should me do 9 mians 40 sec about Smile - send some air fighters to look for the enemy commander when tell find him take the transports on the commander. ( by the way the tech one bos can shoot out for the transporter and the transporter it self shoots aswell) If the commander has no air defence units he has no chance, he will die in 10 ses moreless... THIS WILL NOIT WORK WITH TECH 1 transports... thank you for reading. Hope this help.... Cool sorry for bad English :/

Thank you ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool

marcin997

Back to top Go down

Post  HAL 9000 30th June 2009, 3:10 pm

yeah, it sure is!! Very Happy

-.-

HAL 9000

Back to top Go down

Post  AlfaEtOmega 17th April 2009, 4:36 pm

hehe very helpful Razz

AlfaEtOmega

Back to top Go down

Basic SC-FA Build Empty Basic SC-FA Build

Post  reddev32 15th April 2009, 4:48 pm

ok when you first go into a SC-FA you will need to build a factory (land, sea or air) once you have done that your main concern will be power once you have a few t1 pgens up you can start doing mexs, don't forget to build enginners to to help you witt your build
reddev32
reddev32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down